Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Views about Love & Flirting



Hi Guys,

What is love?
What is difference between love, Flirting & affair?

I tried to solve this question in my own ways.........

Lets try that together......


Every story starts with approach & than after flirting....

Flirting..............

The thing which i love most above all......

I think its just bit different conversation which you do normally to impress girls (normally). Thats it but people think that Flirting means only try to attract sexually but without serious intention.

I think flirt is more than that. It ease conversation between people. It help you every where man......

Affair.... I think affair is initial stage of love some time but not always.....
it means fun with hint of cheating and playfulness in it.. Some time it don't hurt but most of the time its painful.....

Love.......
I think love is other name for commitment of expression to whom you love or care.........
Love dont have any condition it just about giving without excepting........

this is my views about life....

let me know you views about life...

Cheers,

Jigar Mehta

No comments: